Anti-meningitis vaccines: where and how to book them
The vaccinations costs will vary between 22 and 80 Euros and will be available from 16th January clinics. The reservations are opening on 10th January
The hospitals of the territory have defined the methods and times to offer vaccinations anti-meningitis as prepared by the Lombardy Region, with formula of co-payment. It is an offer which mainly concerns adults.
We remind our readers, in fact, that the vaccine is offered free for children, as regional calendar for children. For this age group, therefore, remain unchanged the hours of sittings already dedicated; it is specifically offered to all children between 13 and 15 months the vaccination Meningococcal C, which it is still free until the age of 18 years. (In contrast with B, which will be free only for the newly born from 2017)
There are also offered free by vaccination centres the different types of meningococcal vaccine to subjects of any age suffering from some diseases considered clinically at risk.
OFFER IN CO-PAYMENT
Confirming that, to date, the reported cases represent a trend absolutely in the standard, in line with recent years, from this month you can access, for individual protection, the various vaccines available against meningococcus: anti meningococcus B and anti-meningococcal quadrivalent A, C, W135, Y, or meningococcal C. These vaccines are aimed at segments of the population that are excluded from the free offer. The users can choose to undergo vaccination which, bearing in mind that currently the vaccines are not administered simultaneously in the same session.
The costs will vary between 22 and 80 Euros (the latter for the vaccine B) the co–payment is being defined for the following preparations:
- meningococcal C vaccine
- meningococcal vaccine quadrivalent A, C, W135 and Y
- meningococcal B vaccine
ASST VALLE OLONA
The territorial social health company (ASST) – Asst Valle Olona has planned vaccination sessions dedicated in clinics in co-payment in:
- former District of Busto Arsizio – Viale Stelvio 3 – Thursday from 8:30 to 9:30
- former District of Gallarate – Via Leonardo da Vinci 1 – Thursday from 11 to 12
- former District of Saronno – Via Manzoni 23 – Tuesday from 11 to 12
- ex Somma Lombardo District – Via Cavour corner via Fuser – Tuesday from 9 to 10
Geographical area of Busto Arsizio – tel. 0331-388003 Monday to Friday from 11.30 to 12.30 Geographical area of Gallarate – tel. 0331-709951/ 2 – Monday to Friday from 11 to 12 Geographical area of Saronno – tel. 02-9601851 – Monday to Friday from 11 to 12
Geographical area of Somma Lombardo – tel. 0331-258131 – Monday to Friday from 10 to 11
ASST SETTE LAGHI
The ASST Sette Laghi has activated the surgeries for anti-meningococcal vaccinations.
The vaccination clinics will be open from Monday 16th January 16 in the offices of:
- Varese, Via O. Rossi 9 – Thursday from 14:00 to 15:30
- Laveno, Via Ceretti 8 – 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from 9 to 11
- Luino, in Via Verdi 6 – 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 9 to 11
- Tradate, Via Gradisca 16 – Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 to 12:30
- Sesto Calende, in Largo Cardinal Water 1 – Wednesday from 10 to 12
- Azzate, Via Acquadro 1 – Thursday from 10 to 12
For information and reservations, there is the number 335 1514828, from Monday to Thursday from 13:00 to 15:00, excluding holidays.
Users who have already contacted the services of ASST and the ATS to require vaccination will be called shortly to make an appointment.